Spring appears to have finally arrived…
Taking care of your home helps build equity in your home.
You can keep your home in top shape with simple tasks throughout the year. This month, be sure to:
- Test your smoke detectors and carbon monoxide alarms.
- Drain approximately 2 gallons from your water heater to eliminate sediment.
- Clean your clothes dryer vent duct.
- Vacuum your bathroom vent covers.
- Replace or clean your furnace filter.
- Clean out your attic window wells.
- Clean your refrigerator’s condenser coils to keep it operating efficiently.
- Clean around your air conditioning compressor and make sure that it gets sufficient air flow.